Here are some cookbooks & blogs you may find useful. None are endorsed but are provided here for your interest’s sake.
COOKBOOKS & NUTRITION BOOKS
- The Thrive Diet: The Whole Foods Way to Losing Weight, Reducing Stress, & Staying Healthy for Life by B. Brazier
- First Bites: Superfoods for Babies & Toddlers by D. White
- Calgary Cooks Cookbook: Recipes from the City’s Top Chefs edited by G. Norton & K. Ralph
- Eat Where You Live: How To Find And Enjoy Local And Sustainable Food No Matter Where You Live by L. Bendrick
- Smart Bites for Baby by M. Shino
- What to Eat When You’re Pregnant by N. Avena
- The Coup Cooks by the Coup Restaurant Calgary
- The Grain Brain Cookbook by D. Perlmutter
- The Oh She Glows Cookbook: Vegan Recipes to Glow From the Inside Out by A. Liddon
- Joyous Health: Eat and Live Well Without Dieting by J. Mccarthy
- The Healthy Mind Cookbook by R. Katz
- Vega Performance Nutrition Plan: A site that helps you personalize your nutrition plan based on gender, activity type, intensity level, & workout duration.
- Calorie King Food Search App: offers a database with macronutrient breakdowns for 70,000+ foods, including restaurants.
- Glow Nurture App: for newly pregnant moms, tracks baby’s size, offers daily insights on exercise, nutrition, & how to deal with pregnancy symptoms.
- Veggie Circus Farm App: for kids 2+, helps them recognize vegetables, teaching how to pronounce their names & basic nutrition benefits of foods.
Do you have books, blogs, or apps you think should be on the list? Add them in the comments below or e-mail email@example.com